Needtobreathe coming to the Bluebird

It’s going to be a full house Saturday night at the Bluebird Nightclub.

Needtobreathe is stopping in at the Bluebird for the first time as a part of their “Stomping Ground” tour featuring Wild Feathers.

The doors for the show open at 7:30 p.m., and music is set to start at 8:30 p.m.

Tickets started at $26 and went up to $31, but the show is already full, Jen Samson, Bluebird marketing strategist, said.

“Ticket sales were really, really great,” Samson said. “Ticket sales were so fast for the show. It sold out really quickly.”

One dollar of each ticket sold is going to the Palmetto Medical Initiative, which “exists to provide sustainable, quality health care to those in need while increasing accessibility to global medical missions,” according to the organization’s website.

Needtobreathe is a Christian rock band based out of South Carolina. Members include brothers Bear Rinehart and Bo Rinehart, as well as Seth Bolt.

Together they play a variety of instruments, including guitar, piano, harmonica, mandolin, banjo and organ.

Needtobreathe has put out four albums — ”Daylight,” “The Heat,” “The Outsiders” and “The Reckoning.”

Samson said she is very excited for the concert, and she believes the show will offer audience members a great experience.

“Personally, I am super pumped about this show,” Samson said. “Needtobreathe rocks. I would describe them along the lines of southern rock — upbeat, rock ’n’ roll, just good.”

— Janica Kaneshiro