2) A case of vandalism was reported at 7:49 a.m. Friday at Beta Theta Pi fraternity.
3) A theft was reported at 1:36 p.m. Saturday at Herman B Wells Library. It occurred between 10 p.m. Friday and 11:30 a.m. Saturday.
4) An instance of vandalism was reported at 2:24 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Stadium. It is believed the incident occurred some time between 8 a.m. and 2:24 p.m. Saturday. The case was closed by arrest.
5) An assault was reported at 6:23 p.m. Saturday at Tulip Tree Apartments. The case was closed by arrest.
6) An instance of burglary and unlawful entry was reported at 4:14 a.m. Sunday at Delta Tau Delta. The case was closed by arrest.
7) A report of burglary and unlawful entry was made at 1:52 p.m. Sunday at Wright Quad. The case is still active.
8) A theft was reported at 7:58 p.m. on Sunday at Wells Library.
— Kirsten Clark
More in Iupd
While the majority of students were away from campus during spring break, the IU Police Department remained active but without much activity to report.
The sign was on the Frances Morgan Swain Student Building's third floor.
IU administration, IUPD and Counseling And Psychological Service personnel were all in attendance.