Twitter notebook: IU beats Kentucky edition

@ZachOsterman
Kentucky being booed so loudly I don’t think they can hear the introductions.

@avi_zaleon
There’s a little kid wearing a UK shirt behind me. She has a sad look on her face that says someone just stole her lunch money #iubb

@avi_zaleon
Thought my phone vibrated. Turned out it was bouncing up and down on the table from the noise created by that Oladipo slam #noooomeeeee

@cjogara
Terrence Jones has attempted ONE shot and has zero rebounds. #iubb

@insidethehall
Anthony Davis heads to the line with Kentucky up 71-70 with 19 seconds to go. #Iubb

@espn
Oh. My. Goodness. Indiana, last second shot. #FTW!!! DOWN GOES KENTUCKY!

@YahooForde
Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy!

@ids_sports
Jones on why he gave it to Watford: I heard him say ‘V, V.’ I just turned around and passed it to him. The rest is history.

@Justin_Albers
Calipari: “I hate to lose, but if I’m to lose, losing to Tommy is fine because of what he’s done here in the last four years.” #iubb

@ids_sports
Crean: My suits dried out. I thought I got my first Gatorade bath but it was water thankfully. Now I know what the brother-in-laws feel like

@DickieV
,Man a game like today between Hoosiers & Cats is y I have a love affair with college HOOPS! #PASSIONPRIDEEMOTION

@ChronicHoosier
Assembly Hall’s official capacity: 17,456. Last night’s official attendance: 17,472. #iubb #BestCrowdEver

@ids_sports
No, last night wasn’t a dream. Indiana basketball is 9-0 - and yes, they upset No. 1 Kentucky to get there.

@cscudder
Kirkwood this morning is adorned with broken glass, the smell of Kamchatka, frozen vomit, spent bottle rockets and an air of victory. #iubb

@ids_sports
“You remember that time when Purdue beat Kentucky when UK was number 1 in the nation? Me neither. HOOSIERS!” - @macallah

@GabeMc
Nothing like saying thanks to Tom Crean before Mass, and him responding, “It was fun, wasn’t it?” #iubb