Tiger hits a hole-in-one

It's pretty obvious that the number one golfer in the world should also be associated with the number one golf game in the world. Last year's version of "Tiger Woods PGA Tour" was light-years ahead of the competition, adding a great analog swing system along with amazing fantasy courses and players to compete against. This year, the game play is almost identical, but there are more characters to beat, more courses to open and a whole lot more challenges for a truly addictive experience.\nTechnically, this game should be considered an upgrade pack, but since EA can't do this with platform games, gamers are forced to buy it again. The new challenges are worth it, especially the new organization of "Tiger's Challenge." The challenge consists of match-play rounds against PGA Tour golfers and made-up characters. If you beat them, you get money to buy attributes, courses and clubs. Last year you only had to beat 18 characters in one full round of golf. This year there are 27 challenges that include quick nine-hole matches, tournaments and skins games, which will dominate the playing focus.\nThe characters have been totally redesigned and every fantasy character has a personality that matches their clothing, attributes and swing. You may be playing a match against a Mafia Don, a Scotsman wearing a kilt or even a 400-pound Sumo wrestler. \nThe courses also improve this game. EA has added some TPC courses along with the famous St. Andrews. Some of the fantasy courses have stayed the same, but the new ones add a huge challenge, as one is even played in the jungle. The biggest disappointment is with "Tiger's Fantasy Course." When you have the game pretty much beaten, a new amazing course can be played. Last year it was an entirely new course with beautiful landscapes, and impossible holes. This year EA wussed out and made the final course just a collection of holes from the other courses already opened.\nIf you have 2002, but are bored with the same courses, go get this game. If you do not have a golf game, but want one, go get this one. You will not be disappointed.